NATIONWIDE ON MTE
Nationwide is committed to intermediaries. We're here to help you advise your clients
by supplying straight forward,
flexible mortgages with a range of attractive criteria:
- Competitive rates
- Switch and Fix facility available for all tracker products
- Free valuation and standard legal fees for remortgages
- Flexible features as standard on all fixed and tracker products
The Nationwide MTE process offers an enriched user experience with:
- Instant DIPs and Reprocessing - get an answer with
an Instant DIP and if the client changes their mind you can 'Change Data' and obtain a new decision
without leaving another footprint.
- Standalone Product Reservation - You have the option
to reserve a product even before you have the property details and without completing the full
mortgage application. Simply by paying the booking fee you can reserve and secure
a product to suit your client.
- Improved Case Tracking - Our case tracking is fully
automated, in real time, keeping you up to date with no delays. The MTE 'Page Response' is
your control centre where you can get an updated view of progress whenever you 'Track' the case.
- Scan & Attach - To speed up the application process, you are
able to scan the original documents, save them to your PC, then 'Attach' them straight
onto the case. As soon as you 'Send' these via MTE, Nationwide will then be able
to view and action.
- Faster Offers - All offers are available at point
of sale once a valuation and 'Case Requirements' are received and approved. You will be sent
an email to advise you to return to MTE, 'Track' the case and print the offer.
- Form Upgrade Process - This enhancement ensures a
quick and easy upgrade to the latest Nationwide MTE forms with minimal re-keying. When you progress
a case, we will automatically check you are using the 'latest' form version, if
you're not we will advise you to upgrade and transfer the data into the new form,
saving you valuable time.
Start using it today to see the difference.
For more information on Nationwide For Intermediaries please visit
or call our dedicated support team on 0845 061 0763.