This site is operated by Mortgage Brain Limited (registered number 03887371), whose registered office is 6 The Courtyard, Buntsford Gate, Buntsford Drive, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 3DJ (“Mortgage Brain”). It is available solely for use by financial advisers and intermediaries who wish to access the website in order to request new or additional services from Mortgage Brain.
We are registered under the Data Protection Act 2018 and have given all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
What information about you do we collect?
When you visit our website, you may provide us with two types of information:
- Personally identifiable information that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis during registration for our products or services. This includes name, company, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address prior to receiving evaluation software, buying software and receiving other specific corporate and information materials; and information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
- Certain technical information relating to the device from which you access this website.
Non-personally identifiable information we collect:
Technical information we collect:
We collect certain information regarding the device from which you access the website. This includes details of the operating system, browser, and screen resolution.
We may request and collect information for the following purposes:
- internal record keeping;
- to improve our products and services this may involve using the information in training sessions;
- to follow up, either by e-mail, phone, fax or mail, as part of our customer care procedures;
- to periodically send promotional e-mails from us (or on behalf of someone else) about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the e-mail address which you have provided;
- from time to time, to contact you for market research purposes. We (or an organisation appointed by us) may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
- if you would prefer not to receive marketing information, you may opt out by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email to manage your preferences or by emailing email@example.com
- to share within our group of companies for the purposes set out above.
We may also disclose your information to our appointed third party agents and suppliers in order to process your order. These third parties will only have access to your information in order for them to perform specific tasks related to your order and they may not use it for any other purposes.
We may also pass your information on to financial organisations, credit reference agencies and tracing agencies.
We may provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so by law.
This website is operated wholly within the United Kingdom and no personal data collected by this website will be exported outside the United Kingdom.
How long do we keep the information?
We will keep your information whilst you are customer of Mortgage Brain and for a period of 6 years after you close your account
How do I manage my information?
You can manage your account by logging the ‘My Account’ section of the website under the ‘Products’ section. This has facilities that, among other things, allow you to
- View and change your details (Company name, address, telephone, email address and website address
- Add/Delete users from your account
- Change the products you subscribe to Should you wish to check what personal information we hold, please email GDPR@mortgage-brain.co.uk
We take all reasonable steps to maintain the security of the personally identifiable information that we collect. The service is operated on our behalf by one of our internet service providers from a data centre with industry standard physical and logical access controls. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us, so you do so at your own risk.
We are committed to ensuring suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.