Can you believe that 2019 will be the 10th year of Mortgage Vision? Every year we are proud to offer our free intermediary CPD accredited roadshow to so many advisers, both customers and non-customers, DAs and ARs, advancing their knowledge on regulation, technology and the economy. In addition, broadening their business horizons in this ever-changing industry and witnessing new networking contacts being made between delegates.
In 2018, 98% of attendees rated the events as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’ so we’re very pleased to build on the momentum from last year to make this the best roadshow yet. Here’s a little about what you can expect…
Our annual events are put on to ensure that you gain essential knowledge about the market as a whole. We also like to ensure that you can discover new business opportunities and network with the best and brightest in the industry.
Our roadshows will feature talks from leading companies and inspirational leaders. We have to give special thanks to Emily Machin from OneSavings Bank, our CEO, Mark Lofthouse and Robert Sinclair of AMI who will be kick-starting each event with a 20 minute platform presentation.
Several roundtable sessions will then follow, featuring: Coventry Building Society, Fluent Money for Advisers, Mortgage Brain, NatWest, OneSavings Bank, Royal London, Santander, Skipton Building Society, and Together. You can use this unique chance to talk, discuss and question your providers face to face – a great opportunity to gain valuable bits of information and keep updated.
You’ll get plenty of chances before, during and after to network with fellow Advisers, as well as enjoy a free lunch. Of course, all our delegates will be able to claim up to 3.5 hours* structured CPD towards their CII member CPD scheme. You can see the full agenda here and the one for Belfast here.
Topics being covered
We’ll also be covering a range of subjects, such as the Mortgages Market Review, the current mortgage market climate, the true value of the adviser to the customer and how technological advancement serves the Adviser and their future Customer to name a few.
All of that in a few hours!
We’re very pleased to be offering Mortgage Vision in twelve locations once again this year. The dates are as follows:
- Newcastle – Gateshead Marriott Hotel – Wednesday 25th September
- Leeds – Leeds United FC – Thursday 26th September
- Southampton – Macdonald Botley Park Hotel – Thursday 3rd October
- London/Elstree – Holiday Inn – Tuesday 8th October
- Manchester – AJ Bell Stadium – Wednesday 16th October
- Birmingham – Aston Villa – Thursday 17th October
- London/Arsenal – Arsenal FC – Thursday 31st October
- Belfast – Hilton Belfast Templepatrick – Wednesday 6th November
- Newport – Holiday Inn – Wednesday 13th November
- Exeter – Exeter Racecourse – Thursday 14th November
- Maidstone – Tudor Park Marriott Hotel – Wednesday 20th November
- Sunbury/Middx – Kempton Park Racecourse – Thursday 21st November
You can now book your free place for any of our remaining venues on our website – and even reserve a spot for your colleagues at the same time!
We look forward to welcoming you back to our 10th year of Mortgage Vision – it’s sure to be our best one yet!
*Breaks not included. Belfast event provides up to 2.5 CPD hours accredited by the CII (also excluding breaks).